The New Southwest Healthcare Officially Launches
Today, the Southern California subsidiaries of Universal Health Services (NYSE: UHS) announce the launch of a newly created regional brand, Southwest Healthcare. Together as a network of care, we will build upon our impressive roster of point-of-care team members, providers, locations and resources to offer patients improved access and choice for quality healthcare.
Southwest Healthcare is comprised of:
- Corona Regional Medical Center (Corona)
- Palmdale Regional Medical Center (Palmdale)
- Southwest Healthcare Rancho Springs Hospital (Murrieta)
- Southwest Healthcare Inland Valley Hospital (Wildomar)
- Temecula Valley Hospital (Temecula)
- Temecula Valley Day Surgery* (Murrieta)
- Riverside Medical Clinic** (Riverside, seven locations)
- A+ Urgent Care Centers** (Menifee, Lake Elsinore, and two in Murrieta)
*Majority owned by an affiliate.
**Physician owned independent group, managed by an affiliate.
Southwest Healthcare – Health in Harmony
“This unification positions us as a robust care delivery network in our communities while establishing a strong brand that people will soon come to know and trust as a significant healthcare leader here in Southern California,” said Brad Neet, Group Vice President, Universal Health Services. “We want to enable the communities we serve to associate the services offered at our various locations and see us today – and with further growth in the future – as an esteemed, affiliated network of care.”
The logo for the new Southwest Healthcare reflects the network’s emphasis on teamwork, with the rows of dots in a circle representing how all the various parts of Southwest Healthcare operate together in harmony, while highlighting how our network will connect people to needed healthcare services.