Area residents can learn about a variety of health and medical topics in a series of free educational seminars offered throughout the year by Temecula Valley Hospital.
Medical Gold Minds Community Education Series
Second Thursday of the month at 6 p.m. in the Operations Center on the second floor of Temecula Valley Hospital
Next Seminar: September 14, 2017
Presented by: Eric Yan, MD
Topic: Nephrology 101: Kidney Disease
Join Dr. Yan as he discusses:
- Understanding what a kidney does
- What is chronic kidney disease
- When does someone need dialysis
- Options for dialysis
Reservations are not required. Call 951-331-2220 for additional information.
- October 12: Skin Cancer Prevention and Treatment
- November 9: Knee Replacement
- December 14: Spinal Stenosis