Area residents can learn about a variety of health and medical topics in a series of free educational seminars offered throughout the year by Temecula Valley Hospital.
Medical Gold Minds Community Education Series
Second Thursday of the month at 6 p.m. in the Heroes Community Room on the first floor of Temecula Valley Hospital.
Understanding Alzheimer's and Dementia — December 12, 2019
Presented by: Judith Martinez, MPH, CHA, Alzheimer’s Association® Program and Education Manager
Join Ms. Martinez as she discusses:
- The impact of Alzheimer's
- The difference between Alzheimer's and dementia
- Alzheimer's disease stages and risk factors
- Current research and treatments available to address some symptoms
- Alzheimer's Association resources
Light snacks and beverages will be served.
Reservations are not required. Call 951-331-2220 for additional information.