The City of Temecula — with collaboration from the Temecula Community Services Department, Human Services Division — will hold its annual Health and Community Resource Fair on Saturday, September 28. The goal of this free event is to improve the health and wellness of adults and children within the City of Temecula and the surrounding areas. The objectives of the fair are to:
- Increase health awareness and disease prevention by providing health screenings, educational information and related activities
- Provide information and resources for families with special-needs children in the areas of special education, healthcare and recreation
- Promote emergency preparedness and safety awareness
Temecula Valley Hospital – Lead Sponsor of the Fair
As the lead sponsor of the fair, we will be providing free health screenings including:
- Lipid Panel (cholesterol, triglycerides, etc.)
- Glucose (diabetes)
- Blood Pressure
We will also be providing:
- BMI, cardiac/heart attack, stroke education
- Health nutritional information from our Registered Dietitians
- Hands-only CPR training
- Health giveaways and so much more!
We hope to see you there!