Visiting Temecula Valley Hospital
Visitors can be good medicine for patients. Family members and friends are welcome to visit. However, patient care is our primary concern at Temecula Valley Hospital, so specific visiting regulations have been established to help enhance the quality of care.
- Visiting hours are 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Visitors must wear a well-fitting surgical mask at all times within the hospital and practice social distancing. A mask will be provided upon entry. Cloth masks are not allowed for visitors.
- For all patients under isolation precautions, only two visitors are permitted at a time. The nurse will apprise visitors that the patient has isolation precautions and visitors are required to wear full Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Visitors are required to show a form of identification upon entry to be issued a visitors’ badge.
- Any visitor may be asked to leave if they are not following our standards of behavior or policies.
- Food and beverage options for visitors include: Olive Branch Cafe, 1st floor EAST Coffee, Coffee Shop.
Thank you for your cooperation and for being an advocate for the health and care of your loved ones and all hospitalized patients.