Take a self-assessment
The following questions are designed to see if you could benefit from therapeutic intervention to address your hip or knee pain:
- Does your pain interfere with your quality of life?
- Do you have hip or knee pain that restricts you from performing any recreational activities? (e.g., hiking, sports, cycling)
- Do you have hip or knee pain that restricts you from performing any daily household activities? (e.g., laundry, vacuuming, cleaning)
- Do you have hip or knee pain that limits you performing daily functional activities? (e.g., dressing, bathing)
- Do you have pain at night that significantly interferes with your sleeping?
- Do you have significant pain or difficulty with stairs or hills?
- Do you have difficulty walking or loss of balance?
If you answered yes to at least one of these questions you should visit our physician referral service or call 855-859-5203 to schedule an appointment, or contact our Ortho Program Manager at 951-331-2229.